Here are the corrupt City of Oxnard cops, and Ventura County judges and prosecutors that have sold their honor, and their positions as servants of the law. For money and power. Planted drugs; False charges; Derailing 17 jury trial dates. And that's just what they did to me. But a mountain of Ventura County Superior Court case hearing records evidence unambiguously shows that the lawless rot of criminal enterprise is systemic within all four branches of Justice in Ventura County, Calif.

Ventura County's corrupt, oath forsaken, morally bankrupt lawless lawmen.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

I finally meet corrupt FBI agent Michael Templin. (but don't know it.) and; "We meet again."

I FINALLY MEET FBI AGENT MICHAEL TEMPLIN.

But don't know it.


On July, 2nd, 2004, I went to the FBI branch office in Ventura, Ca., to see the "agent in charge".

Having had no response from the Department of Justice-Office of the Inspector General, as to my complaint of; "civil liberties violations, by a DOJ employee" (FBI agent, Michael Templin) in over 2 months; and with my trial looming, (at which 2 simple possession charges were ramped up to a potential 25 to life sentence, by two illegal second strike attachments to these charges.

With the vehicle for these attachments being my 32 year old involuntary manslaughter conviction in 1970.)

I wanted to see if I could "shake loose" some kind of assistance from the FBI locally, by making the "agent in charge" aware of just how many officers of the Ventura County Superior Court were involved in this; "Conspiracy to deny Due Process, and Equal Protection Under the Law."

That were committed; "Under the Color of Law."

This was 11 months after my first hour long conversation by phone with FBI agent Michael Templin, on August, 5th, 2003. In which I layed out all the events leading up to my calling him about the impending finding of incompetency that was due on August, 8th, 2003.

I had already been sent to Patton, (on November 21st, 2003) and evaluated as competent at my 60 day full evaluation and released. (early Feb., 2004)

But I could have potentially been incarcerated there for six years.

I believed then, and I still believe NOW that agent Templin knew that this was an illegal, unwarranted finding, yet allowed the officers of the Ventura Superior Court who had done this to me to follow through with this illegal action. Initially.

I believed this was because agent Templin was conflicted. Caught between his; "shared enforcement views," with those in the state court, and his duty to "protect and defend" the constitutional laws of this land, against any encroachment by public officials.
I have come to believe that there are other reasons, that to this day I still don't understand, as to why agent Templin refused to act upon the mountain of court record verifiable evidence that was unam- biguous in nature, and clearly evidenced that many things were greatly amiss in the officers of this court's handleing and disposition of my case.

From my release in Febuary, 2004, until I walked into the FBI Ventura branch on July, 2nd, 2004, the officers of this court were still setting dates for the start of my jury trial, and then derailing them.

They had derailed seven trial dates by this time.

March, 29th, 2004, was my fifth; "start of trial" date, but it was derailed by the prosecution's failure to show.
This is remarkable because senior deputy district attorney Catharine Taylor, was standing outside the court room five minutes before 9:00 a.m. morning court, when I entered the court room, yet never entered it herself.

Five mintes earlier, judge Cloninger "bumped" into me, less than three steps beyond the x-ray machine. Smiling, and then saying; "I see we're back."

I responded with a smile as well, saying; "Yes, I'm back. And i'll be the only one in that court room with a certificate that says that i'm not crazy."

The next date set for trial was April, 15th, 2004.

April, 15th, 2004 was my sixth "start of trial" date, but was set back by the prosecution's procedural trick of sending in a new deputy district attorney, (Eric Bond) on this date, with the plea for "at least six weeks" to the judge, so that he could; "come up to speed" on this case. Stating that he had just been assigned to it; "this very day."

He was granted this delay, with trial now being set for June, 2nd, 2004. This being my seventh; "start of trial" date that the court had set.

Just nine more derailed; "start of trial" dates to go.

It was also on this day, (4-15-04) that I gave up being "pro per" on my case,

(This time voluntarily) and took a "conflict defense attorney" (John MacNamara)

I had heard from several people that conflict defense attorneys were; "a breed apart" from the "in house, we're all on the same team" mindset of the public defenders office, as relates to their relationship with the deputy district attorneys for the county.

I didn't know if this was true or not,

but I desperately needed counsel, and I knew it. The last thing that I wanted was to be running my defense, against this crew of cut throats.

Unfortunately, court appointed counsel John MacNamara, was no different than the first two court appointed counsels from the public defenders office.
He wasn't about to interview my witnesses, prepare a defense, attempt to have the strike allegations removed, or bring forward my allegations of mis-conduct against senior deputy district attorney Catharine Taylor. He flat out told me the first time that I broached this with him; "You can just forget about that. It ain't gonna happen."
"Take the deal." was his singular mantra, in all of his conversations to me.
Although he seemed more persistent, and insistent as we came closer to a trial date. This was because I wasn't allowing any more waivers of "speedy trial".
This aggravated court appointed counsel MacNamara to the point that he told me on, June 2nd, 2004;

"You know, they can just kill you."

So as you can imagine, I was feeling that the DOJ-OIG wasn't moving fast enough to resolve this matter.

I didn't know that they were not moving at all.

When I filled out the "reason for needing to see an agent" form at the receptionist's window, I put down;

"I want to see the supervising agent in charge of FBI agent Michael Templin, and give him a copy of all the information that I have sent to the Department of Justice-Office of the Inspector General, that is in my complaint of civil liberties violations, by agent Templin, against my person."

The receptionist took this form in the back, and in a few minutes, a man came out, and said that he was the agent in charge this day.

I briefly told him about what information I had given agent Templin, months previously, and agent Templin's assertion that there was nothing that his agency, (FBI) could do as relates to this matter.

I then told him that everything that I told agent Templin in much greater detail was in the copies of my complaint to the DOJ-OIG, that I wanted him to review, as I was still at the mercy of the lawless officers of this court, and that since their attempt to have me "committed for six years", hadn't worked.

I believed that I was in grave danger of either an "accident" that wasn't, or of "false charges" of the most serious in nature, and socially stigmatizing in type, to destroy any credibility I might have before trial started.

This agent told me that he would;

"pass this material on to the Los Angeles branch", so that there would be no appearance of this being reviewed by people that worked with agent Templin, and who might have a bias in his favor. So that there would be no questions that could arise as to whether or not this information recieved a proper review."

I thanked him, and left from there, once again with my hopes lifting, that finally, my information might land on the desk of some one who saw the destructive impact that these lawless officers of this court were having on the Rule of Law.
And the damage to this communities respect for the Law, and its true servants, that this resulted in.
Also, because I was seriously tired of being fanged repeatedly by these vipers.

I didn't find out until early September, 2004, that this wasn't FBI agent Michael Templins, "agent in charge", that I had just turned over everything, to that date, as pertained to my DOJ-OIG complaint against agent Templin.

But in fact, this was FBI agent Michael Templin himself.

WE MEET AGAIN.

I discovered this when I was called by FBI agent Templin in early September, 2004, at a friends number that I had left in my complaint information to the DOJ-OIG as a number that I could be contacted at.
The number was to Rose Macias's phone, who was at my "sham" remand to Patton, competency hearing, on October, 27th, 2003.

All the message said was that agent Templin, would like to see me.

I went the next day to the Ventura branch office of the FBI, and filled out the form, stating that FBI agent Templin had contacted me, and wanted to see me.
She took this into the back section of their offices, and a few minutes later, the agent that I had spoken with about 2 months previous came out. He then, for the first time, identified himself to me as; "agent Templin".

Agent Templin was carrying a folder that appeared to be about six inches thick, that I assume, had my name on it, because when he opened it, he made no effort to hide the approx. 10 digital photos that I had added to the complaint information, that I had brought to this FBI branch, to be given to the agent in charge of FBI agent Michael Templin.

Photos which showed;

1. The deliberate blighting of the shopping center where I alleged that a
massive toxic
chemical leak into the groundwater had occured.;

2. The test monitoring well directly behind the drycleaners;

3. The off color patches of newer concrete, that they poured over their access holes
to the mis- stated work that this crew performed under the cleaners;

4. The large storm drain behind the repair site that someone patched over with
concrete, and stained with oil and tar, to make it look as if no storm grate was
there. (this was done at some point, while I was at Patton.
I believe in response to my queries as to why the workers at the repair site hadn't used the storm drain, if the seepage in their dig was just from the ground water. A kind of; "What storm
drain?" response, I guess they figured was better than none.)

5. Finally, a picture of one of the black 55 gallon metal drums with the name of the high tech, highly regarded, groundwater, and soil remediation company on a
contents sticker, that wasn't numbered, or designated as being part of a state, or
federally mandated analysis regimen. The companies name is;

RINCON CONSULTANTS.
(MORE ABOUT THESE BOYS LATER)

FBI agent Michael Templin was deliberately letting me know that;

A. He was aware of everything within my complaint to the OIG.

B. He wanted me to know this.

C. He hadn't sent the information on to the Los Angeles branch. There would be no
"review."

D. By contacting me by way of complaint information that listed;
Witnesses names, addresses, phone numers; and what testimony that they could provide. (Primarily against the owners, and agents of Tiger, officers of the court, and Oxnard police.)
I believe that FBI agent Templin was exhibiting that he could, and would use my complaint evidence against me, and potentially, those that had stepped forward to add their voices to mine.

I VIEWED THIS AS A THINLY DISGUISED WARNING, AND THREAT.
(If all that has happened to me, through out the course of this attempt to get law enforcement authorities, both state and federal, to investigate, had happened to you, what would be your assessment of agent Templin's motives be?)

FBI agent Templin's stated motives for requesting my presence, was so that he could inform me that he had talked to Jennifer Youngberg.
She was a criminal investigator, at the Enviromental Protection Agency, that I contacted on the same day as my first phone call to agent Templin. (8-5-03)

He (agent Templin) stated that she had; "Looked into" the information that I had given her, and it was; "her" assessment, that the; "drilling, repairs, and well monitoring, that I observed, was in relation to an EPA mandated change out of underground fuel tanks at; Bill Burkes Chevron" A gas station on the corner of Hemlock, and Victoria.

The far corner of this two city block long, and two city block wide shopping center.
More than 130 yards from the repairs, that I observed, and the test wells I saw drilled, and monitored, behind the cleaners.

I also pointed out to him that the EPA's determination of problems with the underground tanks at the gas station didn't turn up in routine testing, until sometime in early 2002.
And the mandated changeout of the tanks was completed before the year came to an end.

What FBI agent Templin was saying is that;

I was confusing water monitoring wells, that were over 130 yards away, and mis-stated underground repairs, beneath a drycleaners, over 130 yards away.

THAT I OBSERVED IN THE SPRING OF 1999,

WITH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, ACTIVITIES,

THAT WERE NOT IDENTIFIED AS PROBLEMS UNTIL EARLY 2002.

AT A GAS STATION OVER 130 YARDS AWAY.

I TOLD FBI AGENT TEMPLIN;

"I'M SOME DUMB, NOT PLUMB DUMB."

It is interesting to note that agent Templin was tossing this lame, and essentially worthless rationale into the pot at all.

It is a desperate, feeble, impossible scenario that doesn't help, or hurt his being vindicated, or not, when the OIG's investigation is finalized.
It aids no one, but the owners of Tiger Real Estate Fund. If it is believed.

I found it strange that he would use this time, to make one last attempt to direct me away from Tiger's owners.

I ended my conversation with agent Templin with something along the lines of;

"We would need a time machine for the 2002 repairs at the Chevron station, to be the explanation for the repairs that I saw in 1999, over 130 yards removed from what you are referring to. And they say that I'm delusional. "

I told him that I had to go, as I had been in court all morning, and I was on the lunch break, and had to get back.

It was at this moment that his somewhat cheery, and affable demeanor through out our half hour of discussion, gave way for just a moment.

The bemused smile was gone, replaced by a sullen look, as he said this in a soft mono tone;

"I can't believe that you filed a complaint against me with the Office of the Inspector General."

What agent Templin had trouble believing, I suspect, is that I found a way around the block that he had somehow managed to erect against my being able to file a formal written complaint against the officers of the Ventura County Superior Court.
Blocked at both the Ventura branch office, and the Los Angeles regional office.
And the route that I took to get all of this on the record lashed him firmly to the matter by being the evidence of; "civil liberties violations against my person, by a Department of Justice employee."

I replied;
When I came to you seeking shield and cover from the lawless that have gained control of this court, who were sending me to a mental institution, maybe forever, to shut me up. You told me repeatedly that; "There is nothing that you have told me, that allows me, or this agency to act in this matter."

Agent Templin didn't respond.

Then I said;
"Hey! If that is true, then what do you have to worry about?"

"If that's the case, I'm just pounding sand."

This didn't seem to cheer him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

His-stats

Glen Michael Wilson

Glen Michael Wilson
Person in photo is less jaded, and more determined than he appears.

Defending the truth and the law. Opposing the lies and the liars.

Port Hueneme, Ventura County, Calif., United States
Learned late in my life that my hometown, and county had been taken over by organized crime. I don't like it. I won't abide it.