Here are the corrupt City of Oxnard cops, and Ventura County judges and prosecutors that have sold their honor, and their positions as servants of the law. For money and power. Planted drugs; False charges; Derailing 17 jury trial dates. And that's just what they did to me. But a mountain of Ventura County Superior Court case hearing records evidence unambiguously shows that the lawless rot of criminal enterprise is systemic within all four branches of Justice in Ventura County, Calif.

Ventura County's corrupt, oath forsaken, morally bankrupt lawless lawmen.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

OXNARD POLICE OFFICER - MARTIN POLO-(When you can't afford to do it right.)

The Oxnard Police Dept. is now vigorously fighting the deceased woman's family, in their attempt to look at the Oxnard P.D.'s investigation paperwork, and photos of the incident.

Also, refusing to let the family see the internal performance records of both Polo, and Brisslinger.

Both Polo, and Brisslinger perjured themselves at my trial.


They are fighting the family's request to see the O.P.D.'s investigation of the death. I believe possibly because the photo evidence of the accident/crime scene may not support the officers claims of being "unaware" that they had run over someone, until they recieved a call on their SUV's police radio.

If they realized immediately after running over the woman that they had done so, anyones initial first reaction would be to abruptly brake to a stop. On sand, if you do that, there will be four piles of sand, one in front of each tire, pushed up in front of the tire.

Then, if you decide to "play it off" as if you didn't know what you had done, you would give it enough gas to get rolling quick. That would displace more than the normal amount of sand than just; "rolling on through" would. Both actions would be easily visible in photos of the accident scene.

Both Polo, and Brisslinger perjured themselves at my trial.

My trial was a couple of years before the running over the woman on the beach incident.

Both have a long history of complaints by citizens, and internal police dept. actions. Officer Polo also was demoted from detective to sgt. for lying to the District Atty's office while under oath. That is the only action that has seen the light of day, as it became a part of the public record.


The rest of the "disciplinary actions", that demoted him from sgt. to corporal. And from corporal to "senior patrolman" are departmental, and therefore hidden from the public's sight, for the most part.


And yet, here they are. Patroling the beach.

The plum assignment for a patrol officer in Oxnard.

The nicest, most crime free section of town.

The plum ride. The Oxnard P.D.'s 4 wheel drive SUV.

Why?

I believe that it is because of the fact that when "the powers that be" in this city/county need someone to "cross that line" and not be worried about how that will affect their permanant record, who better to get than someone who's record can't be harmed anymore than it already is?

Also; Think about this; What does this tell the patrolmen that are a part of Oxnard P.D.?

It tells them this;

If you want to advance within this organization, these officers, and their actions, are what you need to emulate.
********************************************

OXNARD POLICE OFFICER; MARTIN POLO
(When you can't afford to do it right.)


Truthful statement of illegal actions committed against my person, and others, by Oxnard Police Officer, Martin Polo.

Formally:Detective Polo.
Formally: Sgt. Polo
Formally:Corporal Polo
Currently: Senior Patrolman Polo

There is so much to say about senior patrolman Martin Polo. Unfortunately, all of it is bad. He is legendary, within the city of Oxnard, among those that end up on his; "list of things to do." (to people)

The list, of people, as well as the things done to them, are both extensive. It is not just the illegal damage that he has wrought in my life, although he has most certainly done that. It is how far and wide he has managed to spread his misery around, that is truly amazing.

As well as how many times that he has been taken to task, by his superiors, the district attorneys office, Oxnard P.D.'s Internal affairs, and yet, there he is! In uniform. On duty.

Not just on duty, but plum duty. West-Oxnard, day shift watch commander duty. Shot caller of all daytime patrolmen in west Oxnard.
When I talk plum assignment, he has it. The nicest, most crime free section of the city.

Beaches. Fishermans Wharf. Million dollar homes.


The plum ride. A 4 wheel drive SUV. Soak up the sun. Take an hour, or an hour an a half coffee break, at Silverstrand beach each morning. Where he can watch the pretty girls, while he slowly wakes up. Take a long lunch.
He was a sgt. when he first got the assignment, in March, of 2002. When the previous west-side day shift watch commander had to make himself scarce, after I discovered his instigation, and continued involvement in the repeated thefts of my two dogs, Sassy, and Lowjack, at the request of Tiger's property agent.
(by the use of lies, falsified reports, pre-positioned animal control officers and truck)

Polo's been knocked down two pay grades since then. He's been the subject of more than one internal affairs investigations since then. But even reduced to senior patrolman, this is "his" beat.
He earned it. Not by years of dedicated professionalism, but by being the "go to" guy, when you need some one who's career can't be hurt by such things as "black marks"

Consequently, he doesn't mind a few more. As long as the "perks" of power,
like the plum assignment, SUV, and a deliberately unobserved, free reign atmosphere in which he can do what he does best. Which is...,

That depends on who you ask. Those that turn him loose, will tell you one story. Those that he is turned loose on will tell you the truth.

Brace yourself, there is a lot of it to be told. You would make things better? You could do much good here.

If you ever bring your investigation to Oxnard, there will be no shortage of people that will come forward to truthfully relate the most amazing array of civil liberties violations, large and small.

More than you could imagine could be hid along with officer Polo under just one rock.

Look no further, for all others are just pretenders to the throne of "under color of authority" civil liberties violators.

Senior patrolman Martin Polo is the national poster child in waiting for that title.

I will start by just listing his civil liberties violations, that he rolled out on me. Then the details.

POLO's CIVIL LIBERTIES VIOLATIONS UNDER COLOR OF LAW.
April, 10th, 2003-May, 10, 2003

Placing over 3,000 dollars in tickets on my R.V. (home) in approx. one month, then impounding it. To render me homeless.


(Tickets like: "parked over 72 hours, when I had been there 2 or 3 hours. Or; "too close to a fire hydrant", when there wasn't even one on that block.)

April, 10th, 2003- April, 20th, 2003


During the same period, when I would move my RV across Hemlock St., which was the boundary line between Oxnard, and the city of Port Hueneme, to avoid being falsly ticketed daily.
Officer Polo lied to the Port Hueneme police officers that worked that section of P.H., telling them that the woman staying with me, Sue Mullins, was a prostitute. Going on to say that I was "working" her out of my R.V.
She was in reality staying with me for sanctuary from her ex boyfriend, Adam Higley, who was stalking her. (who not long after this time period, aligned himself with officer Polo, signing the false statements that officer Polo needed to give him, "the illusion of probable cause."

In return for Polo's help in "bringing Sue around" to the fact that she
belonged to Adam)

You don't know me, but if you did, for any amount of time, you would know that this is something that I have never done, or could ever do.

Many people in this town have seen me daily for years. I suggest that you ask people that have seen my behavior towards people in general, and women in particular about my nature.

I don't fear the judgment of those that know me. Whether they might like me or not.

Only someone who had no idea at all as to my basic character would lay this at my door. It isn't only that I have never done this, and never would. It is that I never could do this. Period.(Higley had beaten, and choked her, threatened to kill her, and had falsly imprisoned her for three days, less than 7 months previously. When the police came to effect her release, Adam jumped out a window, ran down to a four way stop, and yanked a motorist out of his vehicle!

I have seen the temporary restraining order out of San Diego myself.
Officer Polo was doing this in the hopes that they would "drive" me back across Hemlock St., into Oxnard where he could renew his harrassment. (the Port Hueneme police knew Polo's history, and mine, so it only worked for a couple of days, with a couple of rookies)

April. 20th, 2003

Co-ordinating my first arrest at my place of employment, on a false charge, then going to five of my friends apartments in channel Island Village Apts., while I was being transport-ed to jail.

Pushing his way inside, and telling them; "If you let Mikey (me) eat, sleep, rest, shower, use the phone, you're next."
Having an Oxnard P.D. officer, (Brisslinger) on this night at my place of employment who was responding to a 911 call made by the woman that was staying with me, (Sue Mullins) for help, as her ex boy friend, (Adam Higley) was threatening her, disregard her request for protection.

She was holding the expired, temporary restraining order that detailed the false imprisonment, beatings, choking, threats to kill, and that when the police came to free her after three days, the ex boyfriend jumped out a window, ran down to a four way stop, and yanked a motorist out of his vehicle, to drive away.
Instead of offering protection, the officer, (Brisslinger) brushed her aside, and would not look at or take the the restraining order from her hand. Instead, after brushing her aside, he said to me; "You look high. Put your hands behind your back, you're under arrest." (I wasn't high, I was at work.)

When the woman started crying, the officer said; "I'll give you a five minute head start on Adam." I can't describe the terror in her eyes, or how fast she fled. Both were remarkable.

The next day, (April, 21st, 2003) Adam found out where Sue was hiding. It was at a friend's condo in Port Hueneme. Ron Edward's place. (About eight blocks away from the Oxnard city boundary line.)

He begins pounding on the door. Ron had never had any dealings with Adam, so he opens the door.

Adam knocks him to the ground and starts stomping Ron. Then quits this to go look
for Sue before she can get away. While doing this; Ron calls Port Hueneme 911, and reports a home invasion assault.


Adam hears this, and on the way out of the condo, stomps Ron a few times more.
Higley evidently calls Oxnard p.d, officer Polo, who had to be close by, or possibly waiting for Adam to get Sue.


Because officer Polo now wants Adam out of the county. So that he can't be questioned about the "false statements" that he provided Polo, that gave him (Polo) the "illusion of probable cause".

That "illusion of probable cause" Polo used to arrest me.

But Adam won't leave with out Sue. Polo hated me. Adam hated me. They both used each other to get what they wanted. But now it was time for Polo to cut Adam loose.

Just as two Port Hueneme police patrol cars screeched to a stop outside Ron's condo, Officer Polo's SUV screeches to a stop beside theirs.

Polo gets out of his SUV and confers with the two P.H. policemen for a minute. Then the Port Hueneme officers drive off.

Allowing Oxnard officer Polo handle their home invasion, assault, 911 call. Alone.

NOTE: This will be evidenced by the Port Hueneme police radio call logs for April 21st, 2003.
He walks up to the front door. Ron is still on the ground. Sue has come into the living room, and a third person, Brian, was at the Breakfast nook, on the kitchen side looking into the living room.

All three told me the same thing.

Polo was grinning, with a toothpick in his mouth. He looks at Sue and says; "Mikey (me) is gone. Forget about Mikey."

Still grinning, he looks down at Ron, still on the floor, hurt, and dazed, and says; "You don't want any more trouble with Adam?" "You don't want any trouble with me?"

"Let Adam have her."
Then he turned and walked away.

May, 15th, 2003

In charge of second false arrest at my place of employment 3 weeks later. Telling bartender on duty; "Tell the owners that if they want to keep their liquor license, they should let Mikey go."


All six officers Polo, and five others, were on bikes. The first of only two times that I ever saw Polo on a bike.

The other time was when he pushed his way into my friends house looking for me to falsly arrest on a later date.

Here is why he was on a bike;

By being on my bike, and also being the arresting officer, Polo can call for a transporting officer.

At my preliminary, on June second, I can't wait to get Polo on the stand, I can't wait to get on the record every little coniving thing that he has done.

To me, to Sue Mullins, to Ron Edwards.

I can't wait toask him about His relationship with Adam Higley.

I can't wait for him to perjure his self, as I was sure that he would.

I can't wait...,

I'm still waiting. Two and a half years later.

You see, it was the transporting officer, and only the transporting officer that showed up at the preliminary hearing.

Who didn't know anything about the arrest, or the previous one on April, 20th, 2003, or Adam Higley, or Sue Mullins, or Ron Edwards, or his threat to the
bartender, about the owners losing thier liquor license or anything other than;


"I recieved a call from officer Polo, requesting a transport officer, as
he was on Bike patrol. "


Bike patrol my ass!

In both of these false arrests at my place of employment, he used the false statements of the violent ex boyfriend, of the woman who was living with me, as the "illusion of probable cause" to arrest me.

He also used to false statements of this individual to give him the "illusion of probable cause" when he pushed his way into five of my friends apts.

Pushing his way into another friends house looking for me, to falsely arrest me again with name tag removed.

At my trial, officer Polo perjured himself under oath by saying that he had never pushed his way in to that house. That he had never been in that house.

There were two people that lived at that house who he pushed out of the way, when he came in looking for me, who will testify to that under oath, when all of this comes out into the open, and they won't be subject to retaliation.

Truthful statement made by Glen Michael Wilson.











__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Man wger do you get your facts, they are seriously jaded. The biggest problem you have is you credibility with things that do not even matter. For example, a Detective with the Oxnard Police Department can be a POII or POIII. There is no demotion associated with going from Detectives to Patrol and the prganization has been set up that way for more than 30 years. POIII, Detective, Corporal, Beat Coordidinator are ALL the same rank. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is when the Detective was Demoted to Sgt. by an O.P.D. administrative action to stave off two counts of perjury, (lying to senior deputy district attorney Chris Harmon, while under oath.)

    Like I have said before, I know this officer persionally. I have had repeated run ins with him. As have several other people that I know.

    Out of over three hundred officers in Oxnard P.D. I singled him and Brisslinger out from the rest of the crowd years before their current troubles.

    I was in the court room when he perjured his ass at my trial. Non-stop for about 20 minutes.

    In five years time, I have only found one Oxnard Police Officer that will rise to his defense. His birds of a feather perjur slinging protege Brisslinger.

    All other O.P.D. officers respond in something like this fashion when the public mentions Polo;

    "Don't get me started about that piece of crap."

    I've got my facts straight.

    Try selling something else besides, muddy the waters fairy-tales.

    Un-less you are a member of his NAMBLA mis-information defense team.

    ReplyDelete

His-stats

Glen Michael Wilson

Glen Michael Wilson
Person in photo is less jaded, and more determined than he appears.

Defending the truth and the law. Opposing the lies and the liars.

Port Hueneme, Ventura County, Calif., United States
Learned late in my life that my hometown, and county had been taken over by organized crime. I don't like it. I won't abide it.