Here are the corrupt City of Oxnard cops, and Ventura County judges and prosecutors that have sold their honor, and their positions as servants of the law. For money and power. Planted drugs; False charges; Derailing 17 jury trial dates. And that's just what they did to me. But a mountain of Ventura County Superior Court case hearing records evidence unambiguously shows that the lawless rot of criminal enterprise is systemic within all four branches of Justice in Ventura County, Calif.

Ventura County's corrupt, oath forsaken, morally bankrupt lawless lawmen.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

glen wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

His-stats

Glen Michael Wilson

Glen Michael Wilson
Person in photo is less jaded, and more determined than he appears.

Defending the truth and the law. Opposing the lies and the liars.

Port Hueneme, Ventura County, Calif., United States
Learned late in my life that my hometown, and county had been taken over by organized crime. I don't like it. I won't abide it.