Here are the corrupt City of Oxnard cops, and Ventura County judges and prosecutors that have sold their honor, and their positions as servants of the law. For money and power. Planted drugs; False charges; Derailing 17 jury trial dates. And that's just what they did to me. But a mountain of Ventura County Superior Court case hearing records evidence unambiguously shows that the lawless rot of criminal enterprise is systemic within all four branches of Justice in Ventura County, Calif.

Ventura County's corrupt, oath forsaken, morally bankrupt lawless lawmen.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Corrupt Ventura judge Dobroth caught in the act!

Prop 36 probation violation. Remanded.
For Ventura County Superior Court;
Criminal case #2001044311;

Glen Michael Wilson; vs. State of California;
May 24th, 2005.
Courtroom 46
Prop 36 revocation court.
Judge Dobroth presiding.

Strange doings in the courtroom.

My being sentenced to 240 days in the county jail, for complete failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of probation, is how it starts.

Five minutes later, it ends with;

Deletion of mandatory drug classes.
Deletion of mandatory urine tests.
Deletion of formal probation.
Deletion of search terms.
Released from jail that evening.
"FOR GOD'S SAKE! DON'T SEARCH HIM!

YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING!"

Further evidence of this court's lawlessness, and lack of integrity being systemic, and entrenched among officers of the court in all branches of justice at Ventura Superior Court is evidenced in my prop 36 probation revocation, case hearing entries, of May 24th, 2005. Court room 45. 1:30 p.m. Judge Dobroth, presiding.

From my sentencing on Oct. 6th, 2004, to my prop 36 probation revocation hearing, on May, 24th,2005;
I had never; reported to my probation officer.

I had never; went to any of my twice a week, mandatory urine testings.


I never; set foot in any of the mandatory classes.

When ordered to; "report to court" to deal with these violations, I didn't.

Soooo....

On May 24, 2005, having been "picked up" the evening before on a violation of probation arrest. I find myself in court room 46, 1:30 afternoon court. Judge Dobroth presiding.

I am the first name called, and judge Dobroth in manner, tone, and word is brusque, cold, and oozing his distaste at having to view and talk with such a pile of dirt, that his manner shows that he believes that I am.

He says this;"Mr. Wilson, you havent reported to your probation officer at all."

"You haven't reported for any of your urine tests."

"You haven't gone to any of your classes."

"You didn't report to court when ordered."

"So, I'm going to revoke your prop 36, and give you 240 days Mr. Wilson."

"You have 144 days credit, so you will be doing about 90 days."

"Let's see if that gets your attention."

At this point, I say to him;
"Let's do something different."

Judge Dobroth, thinking that I am trying to beg my way out of this 90 days, like so many people try to do says;

"You don't seem to understand Mr. Wilson, Your prop 36 is revoked. I am giving you 240 days. That's that."

Then in a loud, firm voice I barked this at him;
"No. We CAN do something different."
"I WANT MY 3 YEARS STATE PRISON TIME NOW!"
"So that I can begin my appeal. Knowing that it will go to an appellate court outside of this county's sphere of influence. Where the Rule of Law is still in effect, and my civil liberties protections are in place, and in force."
(Now let's see if my "theory" as to the reason for my sentence of; "probation" holds water)

I swear to you, that this next testimony like everything before it, and after, is the un-embellished truth.

Judge Dobroth gets an; "I've just voided my bladder" look on his face, then hot- foots it over to the prosecutors table.

Approx. 10 to 15 seconds of whispering later, he does a fine little jump and jig back up to the bench.

Then judge Dobroth, like no one I have ever heard before begins to stutter, but with a pleading whine attatched.

Every jaw in the court room dropped. Including mine.

Then he said; "Mr. Wilson, we think we know what your referring to."

"Look, Mr. Wilson, I'm taking you off of formal probation. You don't have to report to anyone."

"And Mr. Wilson, I am deleteing the mandatory testing terms."

"Mr. Wilson, you don't have to go to the classes. I'm deleteing those as well."

"Now you have quite a few days of credit, so I am going to give you 180 days, and;"
Right at this point, the Deputy Dist. Atty., who should be outraged, and demanding to know exactly what is going on, instead, in a not so sotto, sotto voice shrieks at judge Dobroth, with a whiny, anxiety ridden air as well;

"HE'S ONLY GOT 144 DAYS CREDIT!"

JUDGE DOBROTH, CONFUSED, THEN SAYS AGAIN;
"180 DAYS? YOU ONLY HAVE 144?!"
BOTH THE STUTTER , AND THE WHINE BATTLI NG FOR SUPREMACY AS HE FINISHES WITH THIS;
"BUT YOU'LL BE OUT TONIGHT MR. WILSON."

I was. I couldn't make this crap up. I wouldn't try.

ALSO:Three days later, when I am not in court. An extremely unusual entry was added to my 1,200 plus, case hearing docket entries. That make up the long, and winding legal road from arrest, to this probation revocation hearing, just three days past.

Now, on May, 27th, 2005, one line has been added. By who's authority? I don't know.Here is what it says;

"DELETION OF SEARCH TERMS CONFIRMED. SHERIFFS OFFICE IS NOTIFIED."

It appears as if someone doesn't want me showing up in court anymore.

Making the kind of comments that a truthful, greatly outraged individual is likely to makeis one thing.

Having them entered into the court's record, along with the highly revealing, ethically bankrupt response by the presiding judge, that my comments forced him to make, if this matter was to be kept away from judicial review in the appellate court, is quite another.

It seems that the conspirator's plan at this point, to keep the lid on their illegal actions has been reduced to;

"For Christ's sake! Don't search him! You might find something!"

It also is evidence of three other points of importance.

1. That everyone, and I do mean everyone was "prepped" before dealing with me.

2. The "stutter like no utter" and the anxiety of the D.D. Atty. shows that they KNOW that they have no right to moral outrage, as theirs is nothing but the pretense of such by those who have none.

3. This "deletion of search terms" was a knee jerk, desperate reaction of people
that know that there is already way too much evidence of this courts corruption
evidenced in my case hearing records, and transcripts already.

Not just in the form of things that they have done that were illegal, but by the absence of things that they should have done but didn't.

Once again, two more co-conspirators were forced to reveal their involvement by my placing them in a position of either revealing their involvement, or allowing their "control" of the situation to "slip from their hands".

They hate the former option greatly, but not anywhere near as much as they fear the option of losing control of their authority over this case.

I had educated two that hadn't yet learned;

That "everyone" that has lined up against the Law, and what is true in this matter, has left sign of their involvement in the record.

I wouldn't have it any other way.


Truthful statement of facts; by Glen Michael Wilson
FREE THE TRUTH. - CHAIN THE LIE.
JUSTICE ONLY FLOWS FROM WHAT IS TRUE.




Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle. My e-mail is wordwaymike@yahoo.com

    I also left a chat request on your google+ account.

    ReplyDelete

His-stats

Glen Michael Wilson

Glen Michael Wilson
Person in photo is less jaded, and more determined than he appears.

Defending the truth and the law. Opposing the lies and the liars.

Port Hueneme, Ventura County, Calif., United States
Learned late in my life that my hometown, and county had been taken over by organized crime. I don't like it. I won't abide it.